Dear Guests and Friends,
We are delighted to announce our reopening on June 12th.
With only 45 bedrooms, each designed with privacy in mind, and all of which are set on 40 acres, we are ideally suited to allow for more space, naturally.
Les Prés d’Eugénie has always been synonymous with exemplary standards of cuisine, service, housekeeping and health & safety.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic we have enhanced our standards to a new level across all aspects of our services.
Over the last weeks, our Crew worked very hard to create and implement the safety protocoles that will garantee – for both guests and teams – a “Covid Safe” environnement and a pleasurable experience.
We realise that for some of you, there are some concerns when it comes to staying in a hotel, but rest assured our only goal is to ensure that you can ‘Escape with Confidence’.
With this in mind, we invite you to read all about the preparations and procedures that our Property has implemented.
The change we have implemented are based on the guidance we have received from French Government, French Ministry of Public Health and Labour, supported by the Sanitary Reference Guidelines enacted by the French UK Hospitality Federation and Bureau Veritas.
Due to the constantly changing nature of this guidance and advice, our internal operating practices and protocols will be continuously reviewed and immediately updated. The information detailed below may therefore change without notice.
We look foreward to welcome you very soon in our lush, secluded, hedonistic French Paradise !
Michel, Adeline & Eléonore Guérard
and all the Eugénie’s Crew
EUGENIE’S “COVID-SAFE” RULES & PROCEDURES
- Please bring a face mask (paper or material) with you, as you will be required to wear a face protection whenever you use indoor public spaces (lobby, common areas at the spa, front desk, corridors …).
- You will be offered to chose between a traditional “physical” checkin and a “fast” digital checkin procedure.
- You will be offered an “express checkout” service.
- A pre-stay questionnaire will allow you to chose your preferences about Housekeeping options, minibar filling and car valeting.
- Breakfast will be served in room exclusively.
- We will clean your bedroom with extra care and sanitise it.
- Non-essential items will be removed to minimise any contamination risk (stationery, directory, minibar drinks).
- Please respect the social distancing measures in place.
- Please wash your hands when returning to your bedroom and use the ABHR distributors in the public areas.
- All team members are trained to handle with covid-19 detection and protocoles
- A Covid-Commitee has been created to follow and enforce all these procedures
- All team members will be required to wash their hands (or use alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR)) on a regular basis
- All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell. A specific process with Public Health repporting is followed in this case.
- All team members are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment as appropriate (mostly face masks)
- The team will follow a policy of 1-meter-distant contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible
- Room service offer will be enlarged and provided at no extra cost
- Social distancing measures will be in place in all common areas
- Lifts will only be available for use by one guest at the same time (except for guests of the same family)
- Enhanced cleaning programme in public areas with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at every key public area (front desk, restaurant, spa, swimming pool, gym, bar …)
- Housekeeping will be available on a request basis (through the pre-stay questionnaire)
Restaurants & Bar
- We have modified the layout of tables in order to respect social distancing
- The highest food safety standards (HACCP) will continue to be maintained
- Please respect the dining hour you will be given ; this procedure prevent guests packing in the lobby
- You will be asked to wear a mask whenever you walk through indoor public areas such as restaurant and bar. You will be allowed to take your mask of as soon as you are seated.
- Single use menu will be provided in Michel Guérard Restaurant. The Bar Menu and Wine Menu will be digitalised in tablets which will be wiped and sanitised after each use
Spa, Pool & Gym
- At the swimming pool, the layout of deckchairs is set in compliance with the social distancing rule and shall not be changed by guests
- A maximum of 3 guests is allowed simultanately in the Gym
- ABHR distributors will be in place in entrance of these areas ; please use them
- Gym equipment will be disinfected by each guests before use
- Guests will be asked to wear a face mask in the public areas of the Spa AND for some “close contact” treatments such as massages and facials
- In spa treatment rooms, all surface, tools and equipement will be disinfected between each client
- Work out mats will be sanitised after each class
- We will only offer bottled infusions and remove all reading material
- Changing Facilities won’t be open ; Guests will use the robe and mule provided in their room
- Class sizes will be reduced
If you have any additional question, please feel free to email us.