Les Prés d’Eugénie reopen on June 12th !
Dear Guests and Friends,
We are delighted to announce our reopening on June 12th.
With only 45 bedrooms set on 40 acres, each designed with privacy in mind, we are ideally suited for peaceful and safe holidays.
Les Prés d’Eugénie has always been synonymous with exemplary cuisine and art-de-vivre.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we have enhanced our standards to a new level across all aspects of our services.
Over the past few weeks, our Crew worked very hard to create and implement the safety protocoles that will garantee – for both guests and teams – a “Covid Safe” environment and a pleasurable experience.
We realise that for some of you, there are concerns when it comes to staying in a hotel.
We therefore invite you to read all about the preparations and procedures that our Property implements.
Those changes are based on the guidance from French Government, French Ministry of Public Health and Labour, supported by the Sanitary Reference Guidelines enacted by the French UK Hospitality Federation and Bureau Veritas.
Due to the constantly changing nature of this guidance and advice, our internal operating practices and protocols will be continuously reviewed and immediately updated. The information detailed below may therefore change without notice.
We look foreward to welcoming you very soon in our lush, secluded, hedonistic French Paradise !
Michel, Adeline & Eléonore Guérard
and all the Eugénie’s Crew
EUGENIE’S “COVID-SAFE” RULES & PROCEDURES
- Please bring a face mask (paper or fabric) with you, as you will be required to wear a face protection whenever you use indoor public spaces (lobby, common areas at the spa, front desk, corridors …).
- You will be offered to chose between a traditional “physical” checkin and a “fast” digital checkin procedure.
- You will be offered an “express checkout” service.
- A pre-stay questionnaire will allow you to chose your housekeeping preferences, minibar filling and car valeting.
- We will clean your bedroom with extra care.
- Non-essential items will be removed to minimise any contamination risk (stationery, minibar drinks).
- Please respect the social distancing measures in place.
- Please wash your hands when returning to your bedroom and use the ABHR distributors in the public areas.
- All team members are trained to abide by covid-19 protocoles
- A Covid-Commitee has been created to follow and enforce all these procedures
- All team members are required to wash their hands (or use alcohol-based hand rub (ABHR)) on a regular basis
- All team members are required to stay at home if unwell. A specific process with Public Health Authority is followed in this case
- All team members are required to wear Personal Protective Equipment as appropriate (mostly face masks)
- The team will follow a 1-meter-distant contact and maintain social distancing, wherever possible
- Room service offer is enlarged
- Social distancing measures are in place in all common areas
- Lifts are available for use by one guest at the same time (except for guests of the same family)
- Enhanced cleaning programme in public areas with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- Hand sanitising stations are provided at every key public area (front desk, restaurant, spa, swimming pool, gym, bar …)
- Housekeeping is available on a request basis (through the pre-stay questionnaire)
Restaurants & Bar
- We have modified the layout of tables in order to respect social distancing
- The highest food safety standards (HACCP) continue to be maintained
- Please respect the dining hour you will be given ; this procedure prevents guests packing in the lobby
- You will be asked to wear a mask whenever you walk through indoor public areas such as restaurant and bar. You will be allowed to take your mask off as soon as you are seated.
- Single use menu will be provided at Michel Guérard Restaurant. The Bar Menu and Wine Menu are digitalised in tablets which are wiped and sanitised after each use
Spa, Pool & Gym
- At the swimming pool, deckchairs are set in compliance with the social distancing rule and shall not be changed by guests
- A maximum of 3 guests is allowed simultaneously in the Gym
- Gym equipment are disinfected by each guests before use
- Guests are asked to wear a face mask in the public areas of the Spa AND for some “close contact” treatments such as massages
- In spa treatment rooms, all surface, tools and equipment are disinfected between each client
- We offer bottled infusions and have removed all reading material
- Class sizes are reduced
If you have any additional question, please feel free to email us.