How to make a reservation and useful information
- The Reservation Department is open from 8.30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Paris time every day.
- Deposit : In order to confirm definitively your reservation, a deposit of 30% of the total amount is required, by means of an authorised debit on your credit card (credit card number with expiration date and cryptogram), a cheque drawn on a bank or a transfer, payable to : CIE HÔTELIÈRE ET FERMIÈRE D’EUGÉNIE-LES-BAINS – MICHEL GUÉRARD (CHEFEMG). Bank : H.S.B.C. – 44, Avenue Victor Hugo – 40 000 Mont-de-Marsan – Account n° 0183.210.0990.32.
- Cancellation of reservation by the customer : If you are unable to come at the confirmed date, please inform the Reservation Department by writing. Only a written cancellation – by post or by email at email – will be taken into account.
The terms of repayment and deferment will be applied as follows :
- For any cancellation more than 15 days before your arrival date : we will issue a full refund.
- For any cancellation between 15 days and 48 hours before your arrival date : we give you the opportunity to carry forward the paid deposit to another stay, until 31st December of the current year. However, in the event of definitive cancellation and in accordance with the provisions of article 1590 of the French Civil Code, “any deposit paid remain definitively acquired.”
- For any cancellation less than 48 hours before your arrival date : the deposit paid is definitively acquired.
- In case of no show at the hotel on the day of your reservation, the whole number of nights previously booked will be due and invoiced.
- Credit cards : Visa, Eurocard, MasterCard, American Express, Diner’s Club, JCB.
If you have booked your stay via another channel and want to cancel it, you must cancel on the same channel.
- Arrivals and departures :
- On the day of arrival, you can check-in in your room from 3 p.m.
- On the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by midday.
- Any miscellaneous extras and supplements which are not included in these rates, such as local tourism taxes, charges for the wine cellar, bar, telephone, laundry, beauty treatments, massages, etc. must be paid for on the spot, in addition to the rest of the balance, on the day of your departure.
- The net prices inclusive of all taxes (except for any legal tourism taxes) shown are subject to alteration which might be due to new taxes, and any modification in the opening dates and seasons, which could occur in 2017.
- Treatments at La Ferme Thermale® : As the Thermal Spa is very successful, we strongly advise you to book your treatments before your arrival, ideally with your accommodation reservation. Any spa treatment, massage by a state qualified physiotherapist, beauty treatment by a qualified beautician (not included in the spa packages shown above), booked and cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will be billed at 100% of its price.
The fees for medical examination and supervision, which are highly recommended from 5day hot spring treatment programs, carried out by the spa doctors, at La Ferme Thermale®, are not included in the packages on our website and brochures. They must be paid to the doctors in addition to our rates.
Some of our treatments are not recommended for pregnant women. We thank you for letting us know if you’re expecting.
La Ferme Thermale® is not accessible to children and adolescents under 16 years of age.
- Room service and Outdoor service : All food and beverage services requested outside of the bar, lounges and dining rooms (in other words : rooms, terraces, swimming pools and gardens) or at unusual times, will be charged with an extra 20%. We do not provide room service neither at the Couvent des Herbes, the Logis des Grives nor the Maison Rose. Breakfasts are served in the chocolate factory at the Logis des Grives, and in the dining room at the Maison Rose. In the other accommodations of the Estate, breakfasts are served in room.
- Pets : Because a medical spa facility is located within the Main House, imposing sanitary measures, pets are admitted neither in the Restaurant Michel Guérard nor to rooms in the Main House. Pets, except for guard dogs, are allowed at the Maison Rose, the Couvent des Herbes and the Logis des Grives, (accommodation only, price per day : €15 at the Maison Rose and €26 at the Couvent des Herbes and the Logis des Grives).
- Under the law applicable in France since 1st January 2008, and for our customers’ comfort and health, all our lounges and restaurants, as well as our rooms and suites are non-smoking.
- A safe is at your disposal in your room. Please leave any valuable you may have inside it. We decline liability in case of loss or theft.
- Our company declines liability for any damage that may occur to your vehicle while it is parked in one of our landscaped car parks.